Transitioning to Circular Business Models Brussels 24 October 2019
- To discuss how to transition to circular economy business models and policies, through the lessons learnt about opportunities, challenges and practices of innovative organisations.
PARTICIPANTS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
– Network with business leaders and policymakers from leading organizations;
– Learn about successful circular business models from others;
– Test practice-oriented tools to innovate your own circular business models;
– Discuss policy recommendations for transitioning.
Business representatives; Policy makers; Sector associations; Investors; Civil society organisations.
R2π: – transition from linear 2 circular is an EU Horizon 2020 project that enables organizations and their value chains to innovate towards more viable, sustainable and competitive economic models. The project examines how to transition to Circular Economy Business Models (CEBM), by focusing on the enablers and barriers of both the market and policy-making. The ultimate objective of the R2π project is to accelerate the widespread implementation of circular economy business models and policies to:
– Ensure sustained economic development;
– Minimize environmental impact;
– Maximize social welfare.
Since October 2016, the R2π Consortium – composed of experts from the business sector, public bodies, think tanks and universities – has conducted in-depth business case studies, surveys and stakeholder exchanges to identify the key enablers and barriers faced by organizations transitioning to a circular economy, and we are now pleased to invite you to attend this final conference.
The event is free of charge but subject to registration
Due to the limited number of places available, please wait until you receive a confirmation before proceeding with any travel or accommodation arrangements. For any further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.