R2π – tRansition from linear 2 circular: Policy and Innovation is a three-year project within the environment theme of Horizon 2020 (H2020). R2π (the R represents the linear “radius” while the π symbolizes the circle) project began in November 2016 and is due to end in October 2019 with a total funding of 3 million Euros.
- Stakeholder Views Report- Enablers and Barriers to a Circular Economy more
- Circular Economy and the policy making on the national and European level more
- The Aquaponics Case-Circular By Design more
- Green Alley Award 2018: Looking For Circular Economy Startups! more
- ICEDE Research Group is Keeping Busy more