R2π – tRansition from linear 2 circular: Policy and Innovation is a three-year project within the environment theme of Horizon 2020 (H2020). R2π (the R represents the linear “radius” while the π symbolizes the circle) project began in November 2016 and is due to end in October 2019 with a total funding of 3 million Euros.
- How Can You Benefit from a Circular Economy? more
- Raymond slaughter, our R2PI project manager, will be a panelist at Interreg Europe’s Thematic Workshop on CE in Brussels more
- R2PI Project coordinator Alexis Figeac is on the jury of the Green Alley Award 2017! more
- R2PI Project and the Round Table Hosted by the Department of Economics at the University of Malta more
- R2PI Project Workshop – Hosted by the University of Malta more