R2π – tRansition from linear 2 circular: Policy and Innovation is a three-year project within the environment theme of Horizon 2020 (H2020). R2π (the R represents the linear “radius” while the π symbolizes the circle) project began in November 2016 and is due to end in October 2019 with a total funding of 3 million Euros.
- Circular Economy Business Models Toolkit more
- Transitioning to Circular Business Models Brussels 24 October 2019 more
- Don’t throw it away! Give your computer a second life more
- How Israeli Policy Enables a Sustainable Water System more
- Partnerships for Circular Economy: firm-centric, consortium and market-based approaches more